$10.80 – $76.50
- All tree bundles will be 10% off through January 5th. Discount can be seen when product is selected.
- An order is complete once payment is received.
- Order Deadline: March 1, 2024
- Tree Sale order Pick-up/Sale: March 23, 2024 at 9 am – 1 pm in the Sheep/Swine Arena at the Elkhart County Fairgrounds
It is the desire of the Elkhart County Soil & Water Conservation District and the Michiana Master Gardeners to provide quality tree seedlings to those in the Elkhart County area who would like to plant small quantities of quality hardwood and conifer seedlings.
- Select tree species (by selecting a species and pack size will allow you to view more about the species)
- Select pack size. Trees come in packs of 5, 10, or 25 seedlings.
- Enter quantity desired into box. For example, if you select 10 pack of Pawpaw and enter quantity 2, you will receive 20 trees.
- Click “add to cart”.
- Repeat for each species you want.
- Click “view cart”.
- Follow the prompts to checkout.
- Pick your trees up March 25.
Questions? Contact Lora at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 574-523-2030
Allegheny Serviceberry, American Arborvitae, American Beech, Chinkapin Oak, Eastern Redbud, Eastern White Pine, Hazelnut, Norway Spruce, Pagoda Dogwood, Persimmon, River Birch, Shagbark Hickory, Sugar Maple, Tulip Poplar, Variety Pack
5 pack, 10 pack, 25 pack