We’re really excited to again be hosting an Indiana Master Naturalist(IMN) program! We have a lot of interest in the program this year, so we’re expecting the class to fill quickly.
This Wednesday, March 14th will be the first day to register for the 2018 program.
- Call the Elkhart County SWCD Office at 574-533-4383 ext. 3
- Be prepared to give your name, phone number, email address, and mailing address.
- The first 20 names will go on the registration list. After the first 20 your name will go on a waitlist.
- You have 60 days to send or bring in the class fee ($175) to hold your spot in the class. Send your class fee to:
Elkhart County SWCD
17746-B CR 34
Goshen, IN 46528
- If you don’t send in your class fee within 60 days, your spot will go to the next person on the waitlist.
You must be able to attend at least 9 classes.
What: Elkhart County Indiana Master Naturalist Program
Where: Each class will be at a different park throughout the county
July 12 6:00p -8:30p Orientation and “Greenfire” movie screening
July 19 4:00p-7:00p Forests & Trees
July 26 4:00p-7:00p Native Plants & Backyard Conservation
Aug. 2 4:00p-7:00p Indiana Geology & Soils
Aug. 9 4:00p-7:00p Birds & Insects
Aug. 16 4:00p-7:00p Water Quality
Aug. 23 4:00p-7:00p Fish & Herps
Aug. 30 4:00p-7:00p Mammals
Sept. 6 4:00p-7:00p Hoosier Naturalists & Interpretation
Sept. 13 4:00p-7:00p Review & Test